Deciding to file for a divorce can be a stressful and uneasy decision to make. Fortunately, the process of going through a simplified divorce in the State of Florida is quite simple if you and your spouse are in agreement with the terms of your divorce, and you agree on all aspects of division of assets and liabilities, ect.
Requirements for a Simplified Divorce With Children in Florida
In order to file for an Simplified Divorce with children in Florida, you and your spouse must meet all of these requirements:
- At least one spouse has resided in the State of Florida for six (6) months
- Both of you agree on division of the property and/or debts
- You are not requesting Alimony or any other monetary support
- Both of you agree that their marriage is irretrievably broken and agree to an uncontested / simplified divorce.
If you have met all the requirements above, then you can file for uncontested divorce without children in Florida, which is less costly and less time consuming. Divorce document preparation services like Florida Legal Form Service can make the process of preparing documents for your divorce much easier. We take the leg work out of preparing the documents and provide you with professional Florida Supreme Court Approved divorce documents.
5 STEPS TO OBTAIN YOUR DIVORCE DOCUMENT PACKET
- Fill Out The Online Questionnaire
- Make Your Payment – Paypal – Credit Cards Accepted
- You will receive your divorce papers in 1-2 business days (if emailed to you) or 5-7 business days (if mailed to you) after your Questionnaire has been submitted
- Sign & File Divorce Documents (We can help with filing too)
- $250.00 includes all documents necessary for filing with the court for an Uncontested Divorce with children. It does not include any outside costs or fees including court costs, or process service costs.
Ready? Just fill out the questionnaire below, submit, and pay.
DISCLAIMER: Florida Legal Form Service (FLFS) is a non- attorney service which provides prepared divorce papers based on the information you provided us. We cannot offer any legal advice and cannot represent you in any way whatsoever. We use Florida Supreme Court approved forms, which are in compliance with the court and are 100% accepted. FLFS will help you through the entire process of preparing the divorce documents, with minimal work on your end.